Buy Now Shipping and Return Policies
Shipping Methods and Estimated Delivery Timeline
Our dedicated shipping and logistics team works with sellers, shippers and buyers to facilitate pickups and deliveries directly to you. We work with our shipping partners to provide a seamless end to end experience for our customers. Please note that delivery methods and times may vary based on your purchase, your location and the shipping service you select at checkout. Delivery times are estimated and cannot be guaranteed. Currently we offer one or more of the following shipping methods at checkout, depending on your purchase and your location:
SELF PICKUP (from Peter’s Gallery)
· Certain products ordered through the Digital Platform are eligible for self pickup. If you select self pickup for an item, it will be available for you to pickup in 1 to 3 days from the date the order is placed.
· When you select self pickup, title and risk of loss pass to you upon your first contact with the item at the Peter’s Gallery premises. When you pick up the item at the premises, you will need to provide the seller with a copy of your email confirmation as verification of your purchase.
COURIER DISPATCH (Clients choice – Fill order notes box)
· Depending on the buyer’s Courier service choice orders have an estimated domestic delivery of 3-7 business days from the date the order is placed.
· We currently ship to over 70+ countries internationally from Cyprus. We currently do not ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses.
· Items that are shipped internationally may be subject to customs duties, taxes or other fees set by the destination country and are solely the customer’s responsibility. These fees are in addition to the price and shipping cost charged at checkout and are typically collected prior to delivery depending on your destination. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the item(s) can be legally imported into the destination country. Regulations may prohibit importation of items made with exotic materials.
FREE DELIVERY – Limassol
· Complimentary delivery is provided from the seller’s location to you and delivered to your door in 3-7 business days from the date the order is placed. Signature is required at delivery. For Fine Art please allow 5-10 days for delivery.
· Free Delivery does not include unpacking, inspection, assembly or installation. For apartment buildings, if the building approves and the size of the item permits, delivery can be made to the lobby. Please make sure you have correct measurements and the item will fit the desired space in your home.
· Item(s) with an order amount that exceeds €2.000,00 are offered with complimentary delivery within the Republic of Cyprus zone. The option to select this delivery service will be available in your cart upon checkout.
· Please make sure to measure doorways, stairways and elevators prior to purchase to make sure that the item being purchased can be delivered into your home or residence. Items that are unable to be delivered for any reason will be returned to the seller or to Peter’s Gallery, and you will be responsible for all return shipping charges, including any shipping insurance.
· The carrier will be in contact with you prior to delivery to schedule an appropriate delivery time.
· Please note: handling times which includes item preparation may take an additional 1-2 days. This is not included in the shipping time estimates. Free Delivery may be expedited upon request, but may incur (extra) charges.
Changing an Address on a Shipment
Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +357 25 384804 to request an address change. Note that we may not be able to accommodate address changes once your order has been processed or shipped. Where changes are possible, additional shipping fees may apply.
Holding Shipments (Requests for Delay of Delivery)
If you wish to delay the delivery of your shipment, please contact our team at email@example.com or +357 25 384804 to determine whether the seller or Peter’s Gallery can accommodate your request. Storage fees may apply.
Items ordered together may not arrive together.
Track an Order
You will receive a shipping notification via email or text message upon shipment of all or part of your order. Additional shipping updates may be provided by email or text messaging.
Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +357 25 384804 with any questions regarding the status of your shipment.
Items listed as final sale are ineligible for return. If an item is final sale, that information will be included in the “Details” section on the product page. Please refer to the product details for information on eligibility for return.
For items that are eligible for returns, buyers have two calendar days from the date of delivery (excluding weekends and official holidays) to inspect the object and contact our team at email@example.com or +357 25 384804 to request a Return Authorisation. When contacting us to initiate a return, please include:
• The reason for the return
• Your order number (find this in your order confirmation email)
• Your phone number
• If the item arrived damaged, photos of the damaged item and packaging. Send a close-up photo of the area(s) of concern, and photos of the item as a whole. Photos are required to file a claim for damaged property.
Once we review your return request, we will send you an email with further instructions.
Each returned item must be received in the condition it was in when shipped. Note that all returns will be inspected upon receipt for authenticity and condition. We reserve the right to decline any return or deduct from amounts refundable for any damage to property.
A refund of the purchase price paid, less any charges for which the buyer is responsible, will be processed upon confirmation that the item has been returned to the seller. Refunded amounts will be credited to the payment method used to purchase the relevant item.
Orders from buyers residing in the EU may be eligible for enhanced return options. Please read Condition 19 of Peter’s Gallery’s Buy-Now Conditions of Business for Buyers.
Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +357 25 384804 with any questions regarding the status of your return.
Inspecting an Object
Upon delivery of your order, request the shipping carrier’s paperwork, and keep all packaging and shipping documents for your records. Note any condition issues, discrepancies or damage. Take close-up photos and images of the entire item.
Item Issue or Shipping Damage
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged item, contact our team at email@example.com or +357 25 384804 . We will work with you to reach a satisfactory solution.
|__cfduid||1 month||The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.|
|tk_lr||1 year||This cookie is set by JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce. This is a referral cookie used for analyzing referrer behavior for Jetpack|
|tk_or||5 years||This cookie is set by JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce. This is a referral cookie used for analyzing referrer behavior for Jetpack|
|tk_r3d||3 days||The cookie is installed by JetPack. Used for the internal metrics fo user activities to improve user experience|
|_gat_gtag_UA_5972963_2||1 minute||No description|
|tk_ai||5 years||Gathers information for WordPress by themselves, first party analytics tool about how WP services are used. A collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve user experience.|
|tk_qs||30 minutes||Gathers information for WordPress by themselves, first party analytics tool about how WP services are used. A collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve user experience.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_8e7c84e5558640fdfe7aed8547507292||2 days||No description|
Upload up to three (3) colour images of your artwork. Complete this form for each item.
If you’re an artist interested in submitting your artwork(s) for selling at auction then kindly submit your artwork(s) here.
– Please include prices if you have established prices for your artwork. If you do not have established prices and are not certain of how to price your work, the gallery team will assist represented artists with pricing; this assistance is offered as part of Peter’s Gallery representation.
Answer these quick questions and help our dedicated Support Team send a quotation to you faster.
Contact us and we will advise further on this item.
Please note that lot’s prices listed on this page are exclusive of the Buyer’s Premium, of any applicable taxes and costs, unless otherwise noted.
Lots will close at their scheduled time unless a bid is placed within five minute of a Lot’s scheduled closing time, in which case we will extend the sale of that Lot by five minutes.
The extension of any Lots closing time does not affect any other Lots closing time; therefore, it is possible that Lots will close out of the announced auction ending time. Lots may extend for up to two hours to accommodate competitive bidding.
The term “secondary market” refers to art that has been sold at least once before. In simpler terms, the secondary market deals with resale, typically with artworks by artists who have a substantial reputation. For example, most artworks sold through auction houses form part of the secondary market.
Peter’s Gallery is committed to protecting your personal information and securing our computer systems.
We consider the confidentiality of your personal information to be important and we use SSL, the newest and most recent standard security technology to safeguard your transactions and data from manipulation, destruction, or access by unauthorized persons and to prevent unauthorized disclosure.
The total purchase price is calculated, in short, as such:
Hammer Price + Buyer’s Premium (10%) + *VAT (19%)
The Buyer’s Premium is added to the Hammer Price (winning bid) and is included as part of the total Purchase Price payable by the successful Bidder. In an Online Auction conducted by Peter’s Gallery, the Buyer’s Premium rate is as follows: 10% of the Hammer Price of any amount.
*VAT applies in two ways: Over the buyer’s premium only OR over hammer price and buyer’s premium. See symbols under the Lot’s title for more.
Familiarise yourself with the auction terms by reading the Auction Glossary.
Read the auction Terms & Conditions in Greek here.
Visit the FAQ page for more.
After entering your offer price, you will receive a reply within two (2) business days, letting you know if your offer was accepted or countered.
The email will include payment instructions. Be advised items are not put on hold and will remain available for purchase until your transaction is completed.
10:00 – 13:00, 16:00 – 18:30
Plan Your Visit
Please keep in mind that not all items are on display. We will be happy to provide assistance with arranging a private viewing upon request. Please contact us should you have specific viewing requirements or any questions relating to your visit.
The hash symbol indicates VAT applies only to buyer’s premium.
The diamond symbol indicates VAT applies to hammer price and buyer’s premium.
The triangle symbol indicates there is no reserve price in place.
The VAT and Buyer’s Premium will be applied on the checkout page.
View glossary of terms to familiarise yourself with the language of auctions.
Your submission has been received and your request is now pending for review – we’ll be in touch soon.